Give Home Depot your Opinion at www.HomeDepot.com/Opinion and win $5000 to spend at Home Depot.
- 1 Give Home Depot your Opinion at www.HomeDepot.com/Opinion and win $5000 to spend at Home Depot.
- 2 How to find the Home Depot Opinion Customer Survey
- 3 Home Depot Survey Requirements:
- 4 Home Depot Survey Using Mail Method
- 4.1 Home Depot Survey Video
- 4.2 Home Depot Customer Service Number
- 4.3 About www.HomeDepot.com/Opinion Survey
- 4.4 Home Depot Social Media:
- 4.5 Previous www.HomeDepot.com/Opinion winners
- 4.6 Home Depot Holiday Hours Open
- 4.7 Home Depot Holiday Hours Close
Are you searching online terms like Home Depot Opinion Survey at www.HomeDepot.com/Opinion Home Depot holiday hours, home depot hours of operations, home depot near me locations? If yes and you are searching on the Internet for such terms then you have been placed on the right web page.
Cause here in this article of mine, I will be telling you everything you need to know about the Home Depot Opinion Survey.
I assure that all kinds of information are reliable and trustworthy, it is very helpful to you for shopping. I will tell you each and everything related to this Home Depot Opinion Survey, which you should know about it.
The opinion survey at www.homedepot.com/opinion is simple to complete and give’s you the chance to win this great prize at for America’s popular hardware store – Home Depot.
Whether you are renovating your home or want some thought Home Depot is the best place to visit for opinions on making your house a home.
You can get everything you require from tools for home renovations to stylish décor and gift ideas. Home Depot can help with fittings and installation or you can visit the tool department for a bit of DIY.
By providing your idea to Home Depot, you are helping them to give a genuine shopping experience in their stores across America.
Let them know about the freshness of the store, the kindness of their staff or the range of products on offer. Your opinion counts – complete the Home Depot Opinion Survey today!
How to find the Home Depot Opinion Customer Survey
Hey, Guys Are you Looking for www.HomeDepot.com/Opinion? Home Depot Opinion Survey used to be located at www.HomeDepot.com/Opinion.
Home Depot have updated their consumer opinion survey to a new website. To read your opinion on your Home Depot experience visit www.homedepotopinion.com.
This survey should take 5-6 minutes to complete. If you complete this survey, you will be entered in a draw for a $5,000 Home Depot gift card!
Home Depot Survey Requirements:
|Grand Prize||$5,000 gift card|
|Location||US & District of Columbia|
|Entry Method||Online or Mail-In|
|Purchase required to enter?||No|
|Entry limit per period||45|
|Where to enter online||Online Survey|
Home Depot Survey Step by Step Guide @ homedepot.com/opinion
The Home Depot Survey is available in both Spanish and English. Make sure you have your receipt from your most current shopping experience in order to take the Home Depot Opinion Survey and follow these steps:
- Visit the Home Depot Opinion Survey website at www.HomeDepot.com/Opinion
- Choose your preferred language from English, Spanish or French.
- Enter the Zip Code (for the United States) or Post Code (for Canada) of your residence.
- Enter the User ID and Password including spaces that can be found on your receipt.
- If you do not have your Home Depot receipt tick the box marked – my receipt is not readily available and click continue.
- Continue to rate your satisfaction on your recent visit to Home Depot.
- Once all questions are completed you will be asked to enter your contact details. This includes your name, address, email address and phone number.
- Click continue and you will be entered into the sweepstakes to win $5000 Home Depot Gift Card.
Home Depot Survey Using Mail Method
You can enter the Home Depot sweepstakes without making the Home Depot customer satisfaction survey is another alternate method.
Hand-print and type your first name, last name, e-mail ID, Phone number, and customer category (either Consumer or Professional) on 3” x 5” card and mail it to below mention address.
- Consumer Category: ASC/ Home Depot 2018 Q1 U.S. Consumer Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes PO Box 430 Macedon, NY 14502-0430
- Pro Category: ASC/ Home Depot 2018 Q1 U.S. Pro Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes PO Box 431 Macedon, NY 14502-0430
Home Depot Survey Video
Home Depot Customer Service Number
- Home Depot Customer Service: 1-800-466-3337
- [email protected]
- 770-384-4646 (U.S.)
- 416-386-5847 (Canada)
- (81) 81-55-68-69 (Mexico)
Home Depot customer service hours
- Monday to Friday: 8AM – 8PM;
- Saturday: 9AM – 6PM;
- Sunday: 12PM – 6PM
About www.HomeDepot.com/Opinion Survey
Home Depot Social Media:
- Home Depot Facebook: CLICK HERE
- Home Depot Blog: CLICK HERE
- Home Depot Twiter: CLICK HERE
- Home Depot Mobile App: CLICK HERE
- Home Depot Youtube: CLICK HERE
Previous www.HomeDepot.com/Opinion winners
Congratulations to all the previous winners of the Home Depot Opinion survey, they now have $5,000 to spend at their favorite Home Depot store.
- Q3 2015 (August 1, 2015 – October 31, 2015) Consumer: A. Jackson – Durham, NC
- Q3 2015 (August 1, 2015 – October 31, 2015) Professional: C. Endicott – Lk.Panaasoffkee, FL
- Q2 2015 (May 1, 2015 – July 31, 2015) Consumer: C. Ramo – Chalfont, PA
- Q2 2015 (May 1, 2015 – July 31, 2015) Professional: R. Roger – Rochester, NY
- Q1 2015 (February 1, 2015 – April 30, 2015) Consumer: B. Keller – Vacaville, CA
- Q1 2015 (February 1, 2015 – April 30, 2015) Professional: D. Fogle – Clermont, FL
- Q4 2014 (November 1, 2014 – January 31, 2015) Consumer: C. Davis-Stevens – Burley, WA
- Q4 2014 (November 1, 2014 – January 31, 2015) Professional: A. Emerson – Los Angeles, CA
- Q3 2014 (August 1, 2014 – October 31, 2014) Consumer: L. Briggs – Muskegon, MI
- Q3 2014 (August 1, 2014 – October 31, 2014) Professional: D. Midolo – Port Charlotte, FL
- Q2 2014 (May 1, 2014 – July 31, 2014) Consumer: J. Krupiak – Wallingford, PA
- Q2 2014 (May 1, 2014 – July 31, 2014) Professional: S. Lacasse – Nashua, NH
- Q1 2014 (February 1, 2014 – April 30, 2014) Consumer: A. Gelston – Stamford, CT
- Q1 2014 (February 1, 2014 – April 30, 2014) Professional: J. Yerger – Mechanicsburg, PA
- Q4 2013 (November 1, 2013 – January 31, 2014) Consumer: E. Ott – Hawthorne, CA
- Q4 2013 (November 1, 2013 – January 31, 2014) Professional: L. Leppek – Birghton, MI
- Q3 2013 (August 1, 2013 – October 31, 2013) Consumer: V. Spellman – St. Charles, IL
- Q3 2013 (August 1, 2013 – October 31, 2013) Professional: W. Higdon – Atlanta, GA
- Q2 2013 (May 1, 2013 – July 31, 2013) Consumer: C. Nappi – West Palm Beach, FL
- Q2 2013 (May 1, 2013 – July 31, 2013) Professional: G. Javier – El Dorado Hills, CA
- Q1 2013 (February 1, 2013 – April 30, 2013) Consumer: J. Breedlove – Grants Pass, OR
- Q1 2013 (February 1, 2013 – April 30, 2013) Professional: K. Arsenault – Burtonsville, MD
- Q3 2015: Trevor S. – Courtice, ON
- Q2 2015: Steve D. – Sudbury, ON
- Q1 2015: Grant T. – Beaumont, AB
- Q4 2014: Jian Jun Y. – Ottawa, ON
- Q3 2014: Darrel B. – Ottawa, ON
- Q2 2014: Natalie G. – Barriere, BC
- Q1 2014: Nancy H. – Edmonton, AB
- Q4 2013: Melanie T. – Montreal, QC
- Q3 2013: Scott S. – Niagara Falls, ON
- Q2 2013: Catherine B. – Bethany, ON
- Q1 2013: Chris W. – Cambridge, ON
Previous winners: www.HomeDepot.com/Opinion winners